I am such a wuss

Had my injections today and almost passed out

Now i have a dead arm and feel sorry for myself

On a more positive note I now am protected from the evils of Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Hep A, B, C, Diptheria, Tetanus and Malaria

Riverdance is trying to convince me to take a 10 day super-hike in Patagonia so it looks like I may need to find a sturdy pair of boots and a backpack.

Now that the UK is officially in recession (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7686552.stm)it looks like my job prospects on return are going to be limited... maybe I should just hang out on the beach for a year and jump in when everything calms down... very tempting yes... if anybody is considering supporting this extended holiday I will be setting up a charity fund. All proceeds will go to me to support my social endeavors.

Comments

Elaine said…
You're such a wuss!
Elaine said…
are you keeping a blog or what?!! Loser!

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really all over???

Buenos Aires Numero Dos: Spanish, Food, Tango and Party Party Party